Most SAIS MA candidates hold down internships between their first and second years, and the jobs can be all over the world.
This week I randomly asked 18 students at SAIS Europe where they will be working this summer and what they will be doing. Here are the answers:
- Brussels, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Washington, Scowcroft Group
- Milan, German firm organizing fairs in Italy
- Brussels, European People's Party
- Washington, Homeland Security Customs and Border Protection
- Ljubljana, Slovenian central bank
- Quito, Inter-American Development Bank
- Chennai, Boston Consulting Group
- Brussels, GPlus Europe
- Washington, Commerce Department
- Prague, energy research for a consulting firm
- Ghana, micro-finance project
- Frankfurt, development bank internship
- Hamburg, U.S. Consulate
- Brussels, NATO (3 of the 18)
- Bologna, research on Turkey for an energy consulting company
- Washington, U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee
In this video, the students tell us what they will be up to.
If you are reading this via email, you can see the video here.